Are you planning a fun-filled family reunion or a birthday bash? When holding a gathering, you will naturally want it to be a big success. Here are some helpful pieces of advice to keep in mind when working out the details of your next big party:
- Prepare for Last-Minute Changes in Weather: Despite the forecast, weather changes can still be unpredictable. Prepare for rain, heat and other inclement conditions. Come up with an alternative rain date or an indoor location and don’t forget to ask about items that can be used indoors in case of last-minute changes.
- Know the Age Range of Your Guests: When it comes to party rentals, it is important to keep the age range of your attendees in mind. You’ll want to select items that are age-appropriate for all of your guests to enjoy! Choose a company that carries a wide variety of items that can accommodate all age groups.
- Become Familiar With the Event Location: Whether you’re hosting your event in a residential or a public location, you should familiarize yourself with the area. Map out the area carefully and become aware of any rules or codes. Don’t be afraid to ask questions!
- Ensure there are Adequate Utilities: Some rental items require both water and electricity in order to run properly. Be sure there will be access to the utility services you’ll need to keep your party rentals up and running all party long. Ask about generators if the location does not have access to electric.
- Research Rental Companies: Read reviews of party rental companies before enlisting their services. Go with a company that has a long-standing reputation for providing reliable rentals, cleaned and inspected inflatables, and outstanding customer care. Be sure to ask about the company’s safety record, proof of insurance and workers’ compensation.
No matter what company you choose to employ, it is important to be well informed and prepared for whatever obstacles your event might encounter! Call 513-761-4386 to speak with one of our event specialists today with any questions or concerns you may have!